Skilled Nursing / Medical Care
Living at home is the preferred choice for many seniors. However while most seniors would like to be totally independent, the reality is that many require medical care. Home services to take care of their medical needs and still fulfill their wish to stay in the comfort of their own home are available through Qualicare Orange County.
We offer a wide variety of home care services and options to help make their preferred choice become a reality. We are unique in that we are one of the few home care service providers that offer experienced nurses to provide medical home care when required.
Every Qualicare case is managed by a Case Management Nurse. We develop and follow customized care plans for every unique need. Inquire about our specialized medical home care assistance including accident claim medical care, private nurse care, palliative care, respite care, Alzheimer's and dementia care, and healthcare advocacy.
A familiar home setting can be the safest and most comfortable environment for your loved ones. We make it possible for them to stay at home, whether they need non-medical or skilled medical care. Our medical home care team works to provide individually focused, specialized in-home healthcare solutions to help patients maintain their optimum level of emotional and physical health with comfort and dignity.
To keep your loved ones in their own homes, we will:
- Turn potentially chaotic home situations into manageable issues lowering stress and anxiety.
- Act as a health care advocate – a neutral third party between patient and doctor. This support often encourages patients to speak more openly about their symptoms and health concerns.
- See home care as a means with constant treatment and monitoring to nurture your loved ones back to health.
- Monitor and assess conditions on a regular basis and make adjustments when necessary.
- Make sure all significant changes, events and implications are understood.